- the church of Saint Paul of Three Fountains, built on the site where Saint Paul was beheaded
- Our Lady of Martyrs, erected over the relics of Saint Zeno and his legionaries
- the church and monastery of Saints Vincent and Anastasius, dating from 626, when it was given to the Benedictines
In the course of its history the monastery has changed owners several times and was taken over by a community from La Grande Trappe in 1868. They successfully introduced modern methods of combating malarial conditions which had previously existed there.