- Kristoffer Macassoli av Vigevano
- Cristoforo Macassoli
Born to the Italian nobility. Entered the Franciscans at age 20. Priest. Founded the monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie at Vigevano, Italy c.1475, which became a point of pilgrimage for those seeking spiritual advice. Worked with Blessed Pacificus Ramoth of Carano.
- 5 March 1485 at Vigevano, Italy of natural causes
- buried in the abbey church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- relics translated to the cathedral of Vigevano in 1810
- “Blessed Christopher Macassoli of Vigevano“. Saints.SQPN.com. 22 February 2015. Web. 7 March 2015. <>