- Quasimodo Sunday (from the first word of the Introit)
- Antipasch (the close of the Pasch, or of Easter Week)
- Sunday in albis or Sunday in white (because of the custom in the early Church of laying aside on the eve of this day the baptismal robes of those who had been baptized on Easter Eve)
- Thomas Sunday (because of the Gospel reading about Saint Thomas the Apostle)
First Sunday after Easter, named by contrast with that high feast.
- “Low Sunday”. . Saints.SQPN.com. 27 April 2014. Web. 1 August 2014. <>