- Martyrs under the Lombards
Approximately 400 northern Italian Christians martyred for their faith by pagan Lombards. Their story was recorded by Pope Saint Gregory the Great, who reports that they people spent their final days supporting each other with prayer.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Martyrs of Campania”. Saints.SQPN.com. 1 March 2010. Web. 18 May 2013. <http://saints.sqpn.com/martyrs-of-campania/>