Congregation of the Pallottine Missionary Sisters
Founded by Venerable Vincent Pallotti in Rome, 1835, as a second class of his Pious Society of Missions, to help the priests in their missionary work as teachers and catechists, and to care for the temporal necessities of their churches and houses.
The Sisters follow the Rule of Saint Francis, live in community, and dedicate themselves to the spiritual arid temporal welfare of their sex, especially among emigrants in America, and infidels in Africa.
The congregation maintains 30 houses, which include schools, hospitals, orphanages, kindergartens, and homes for the aged, in the United States, Central America, England, Germany, Switzerland, and South Africa.
The mother-house is in Germany.
New Catholic Dictionary