Institute of Presentation Brothers
Religious congregation founded in 1802, at Dublin, by Edmund Ignatius Rice.
It continued as a diocesan congregation approved of by Rome until 1889, when a change was made in the constitution.
Pope Leo XIII in 1889 approved the new constitution and it was confirmed in 1899.
Since that time the congregation has spread to England and Canada, where it conducts colleges, primary schools, orphanages, and industrial schools.
The mother-house is at Mount Saint Joseph, Cork, Ireland.
New Catholic Dictionary