diocese of Moshi, Tanzania

Established as the vicariate apostolic of Kilima-Njaro, East Africa on 13 November 1910 from the northern part of the Vicariate Apostolic of Bagamoyo; entrusted to the Fathers of the Hely Ghost and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Elevated to the diocese of Moshi on 25 March 1953. See also:
New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author