Oblates of Saint Francis de Sales of Troyes
Congregation of priests and lay brothers founded originally by Saint Francis de Sales, and reestablished in 1871 by Father P. Louis Brisson who began Saint Bernard's College near Troyes.
The congregation gradually developed in France and numbered seven colleges and five other institutes of learning when the government closed them all, 31 July 1903.
At this time the mother-house was transferred to Rome and the congregation divided into three provinces: Latin, German, and English; the first comprising France, Belgium, Italy, Greece and South America; the second, Austria, Germany, and the southern half of its southwest African colony; the third, England, the United States, and the northwestern part of Cape Colony.
New Catholic Dictionary