Pilgrim Holiness Church
Formerly the International Holiness Church, organized at Cincinnati, Ohio by the Reverend Martin W Knapp, 1897.
Knapp withdrew from the Methodist Episcopal Church because he believed this body "was no longer completely Wesleyan in teaching or practise."
They emphasize "belief in the Trinity and faith in the Holy Scriptures as divinely and supernaturally inspired, infallibly true as originally given, and as the only divinely authorized rule of faith and practise."
As often as it is thought proper the Lord's Supper is observed.
Individual opinion governs the mode of baptism.
In government they corresponded closely to the Methodist Episcopal Church.
Foreign missionary work was carried on in Africa, British West Indies, South America, Japan, and Korea.
In 1968 the Pilgrim Holiness Church merged with the Wesleyan Methodist Church to become the Wesleyan Church.
New Catholic Dictionary