diocese of Arras, Boulogne and Saint-Omer

Founded in the 6th century as the diocese of Arras. On 29 November 1801 the dioceses of Boulogne and Saint-Omer were suppressed, and their territory added to that of Arras. On 23 November 1853 the name was changed to the diocese of Arras, Boulogne and Saint-Omer. Its bishops include Saint Aubert, Saint Gaugericus, Saint Hadulph, Saint Vaast, and Saint Vindician of Cambrai See also,
New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author