Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, Ohio

Originally a mission opened in 1829 by the Sisters of Charity of Emmitsburg, Maryland. It became a separate community in 1852. The community manages schools, hospitals, orphanages, sanitariums, and a college, in the United States and China. The mother-house is Mount Saint Vincent, Ohio. They maintain a web site.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author