Sisters of Charity of Saint Augustine

A branch of the Sisters of Saint Augustine of Arras, France, founded by Ernestine C. Caberet in Cleveland, Ohio in 1851 for the education of the young and the care of the sick. The Rule of Saint Augustine is followed. The order has manages schools, an academy, and hospitals, all in Ohio. The mother-house is at Lakewood, Ohio.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author