Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception

A community founded in Saint John, New Brunswick, in 1854 by Bishop Connolly for educational and charitable activities. The institute has hospitals, orphanages, an infants home, a home for the aged, and schools, in New Brunswick and the western provinces of Canada. The mother-house is at Saint John.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author