Sisters of Notre Dame (of Cleveland)
A congregation founded in Westphalia in 1850 by the Miss Hildegonda Wollbring and Miss Lisette Kuebling, members of the Congregation of Notre Dame de Namur.
They arrived in Cleveland from Germany in 1874 to devote themselves to the education of girls.
The congregation manages schools, academies, orphanages, a college, and a home for girls, in Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, South America, and the United States.
The mother-house is at Mülhausen, Germany.
New Catholic Dictionary