Sisters of Saint Agnes of Rome

Founded at Barton, Wisconsin in 1846, by the missionary priest Father Caspar Rehrl for the education of children. The congregation manages an academy, primary and secondary schools, hospitals, orphanages, a home for the aged, and the Leo House at New York for the care of immigrants, all in the United States. The mother-house and novitiate is at Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author