Sisters of Saint Joseph -(Buffalo)

Introduced into the diocese in 1854, by four sisters from Carondelet, becoming an autonoous commnnity in 1868. The congregation manages schools, academies, orphanages, homes for the aged, for infants, and for working girls, an institute for the deaf, and a protectory for homeless boys, all in the Diocese of Buffalo. The mother-house is in the city of Buffalo.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author