Sisters of Saint Joseph -(Superior)

Established in 1907 by three sisters from Cincinnati at the request of Bishop Schinner and with the cooperation of the Jesuits of Cincinnati. The community has four houses, including the mother-house and novitiate, an academy, a hospital, and a parochial school, all in the city of Superior.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author