Sisters of Saint Joseph -(London, Ontario)

Founded in 1868 by five sisters from Toronto. Independent novitiate established in 1870. The congregation manages parochial and continuation schools, a business college, hospitals, training schools for nurses, a home for the aged, and an orphanage, in the Diocese of London and the Archdiocese of Edmonton. The mother-house is in the city of London.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author