Sisters of Saint Joseph -(Peterborough)

Established in the diocese of Peterborough in 1890 by sisters from Toronto. The congregation manages academies, high schools, continuation and separate schools, hospitals, orphanages, missions, and a House of Providence, in the dioceses of Peterborough, Saulte-Sainte-Marie, and Alexandria, and the archdiocese of Ottawa. The mother-house is at Peterborough.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author