Sisters of Saint Joseph of Saint Vallier

Congregation founded in 1683 by Monsignor Jean Baptiste de la Croix with two sisters of Saint Joseph from Le Puy, who took charge of his hospital at Saint Vallier, France, where the mother-house is still located. The sisters maintain a provincial house and novitiate, and teach in primary schools.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author