Sisters of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin

A congregation founded by Father Jean Harper and four young girls of his parish in Nicolet, Canada in 1864. Their work consists of the education of the young. The congregation has 90 schools in Canada and the United States. The mother-house is at Nicolet.

New Catholic Dictionary

NCD Index SQPN Contact Author