Sisters of the Most Precious Blood (O'Fallon)
Established in 1875 in Saint Charles County, Missouri on completion of Saint Mary's Institute as the mother-house and novitiate for members expelled from Germany by the Kulturkampf and their sisters in America.
It was incorporated under the laws of the State of Missouri in 1878.
In 1910 their Rule was revised.
The institute has parochial schools and an academy in the Archdiocese of Saint Louis and the dioceses of Lincoln, Omaha, Springfield, and Saint Joseph.
The mother-house is still at O'Fallon.
New Catholic Dictionary