Between Malvern and Worcester, England; founded by nine English ladies, Helen More being the chief foundress.
It is under the immediate jurisdiction of the Benedictine monks of the English Congregation, whose original foundation was at Cambrai, Flanders in 1625.
Banished at the French Revolution, they came to England and occupied Stanbrook Hall in 1838.
Though mainly contemplative the nuns also teach, and edit liturgical books such as .
New Catholic Dictionary