Sister of Saint Chionia and Saint Irene. Convicted of possessing the Scriptures despite a prohibition issued in 303 by Emperor Diocletian. She was ordered to sacrifice to pagan gods; she refused. Martyr.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Dictionary of Saintly Women
- Dictionary of Saints, by John Delaney
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Agape of Thessalonica“. Saints.SQPN.com. 3 April 2013. Web. 8 December 2013. <>