Son of Omodeo, a rancher. Shepherd in Pescia, Tuscany, Italy. Director of the alms-house in Valdi Nievole, Italy. Built shelters for travellers in mountain passes and river crossings. His work attracted other people who became the core of the future Brothers of Saint Allucio. Known as a miracle worker, and as a peace maker, ending the war between the Italian city states of Ravenna and Faenza.
- 23 October 1134 in Campugliano, Italy of natural causes
- interred by the Brothers in the church of Saint Luke in Campugliano
- relics enshrined in a stone urn at the high altar of the cathdral of Campugliano in 1344 by Dominican Brother Paul Lapi by order of Bishop Guglielmo Dulcini of Lucca, Italy
- relics moved to the chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary, Cathedral of Pescia, Italy in 1792
- relics moved to the new chapel of Saint Allucio in Campugliano, which soon after changed its name to Sant’Allucio di Uzzano, in 1934
- “Saint Allucio of Campugliano“. Saints.SQPN.com. 22 October 2014. Web. 1 November 2014. <>