- Andronicus of Egypt
Ninth-century layman in Antioch, Syria. Married to Saint Athanasia of Antioch. Silversmith and possibly a banker. Father of two. On the death of their children, Andronicus and Athanasia agreed to live separately as hermits in upper Egypt. Made multiple pilgrimages to Jerusalem.
- 1001 Patron Saints and Their Feast Days, Australian Catholic Truth Society
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- Saint Charles Borromeo Church, Picayune, Mississippi
- “Saint Andronicus of Antioch“. Saints.SQPN.com. 11 February 2014. Web. 17 March 2014. <>