When Saint Dionysius of Milan was driven from his diocese by Arians, he fled to Armenia where he was befriended by Aurelius. When Dionysius died, Aurelius took his remains back to Milan where he remained as a friend to Saint Ambrose of Milan. Bishop of Riditio in Armenia.
- touching the head of a kneeling man
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Ökumenisches Heiligenlexikon
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Aurelius of Riditio“. Saints.SQPN.com. 12 November 2013. Web. 15 March 2014. <>