Convert who became Christian when the Holy Spirit appeared to her in the form of a dove; hence, the name Columba, meaning dove. Martyred by the king of Cornwall. Two parishes in Cornwall are dedicated to her, but no other information has survived.
- Saint Columb Major, Cornwall, England
- Saint Columb Minor, Cornwall, England
- Culbone, Somerset, England
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Columba of Cornwall“. Saints.SQPN.com. 10 November 2013. Web. 23 April 2014. <>