Fourth century patrician in Cappadocia. During the persecutions of Julian the Apostate, Eupsychius was arrested, convicted, tortured and executed for being a Christian and for having destroyed the temple of the pagan god of fortune in Caesarea. Martyr.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Martirologio Romano, 2005 edition
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- Santi e Beati
- “Saint Eupsychius of Cappadocia“. Saints.SQPN.com. 16 March 2014. Web. 26 November 2014. <>