Young woman who took private vows of chastity and devotion to God. Martyr in the persecutions of Diocletian. Some mideaval documents describe her as a disciple of Saint Peter the Apostle, but that’s impossible. She is sometimes depicted in art as a nun, but never was, and some artists may have confused her with Saint Scholastica.
- young woman placing a cross on the head of the devil while holding a lily in her hand
- young woman with Saint Prosdocimus
- young woman with Saint Scholastica
- young woman with a crown and palm of martyrdom, and sword
- young woman with a palm, book, and a sword in her breast
- young woman with a unicorn, symbolizing virginity, and a palm
- young woman with both breasts pierced by one sword