As a boy he worked as a shepherd near Chartres, France. Priest. Hermit near Chartres. His reputation for holiness spread, disciples gathers, and Lomer founded the monastery of Corbion to house them, and served as its first abbot. He lived to be over a hundred.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Book of Saints and Friendly Beasts, by Abbie Farwell Brown
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Lomer of Corbion“. Saints.SQPN.com. 4 August 2013. Web. 12 December 2013. <>