First century Jewish tent-maker. Married to Saint Aquila. Convert to Christianity. Entertained Saint Paul in Corinth and Ephesus. While they lived in Rome, Italy, their house was used as a church. Mentioned in Acts 18; Romans 16; 1 Corinthians 16; and 2 Timothy 4. Martyr.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Encyclopedia, by J Maas
- Catholic Online
- New Catholic Dictionary
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- Priscilla & Priscilla Ministries
- “Saint Priscilla the Tent Maker“. Saints.SQPN.com. 8 April 2013. Web. 19 June 2013. <>