Born to the nobility. Married, mother of three sons, including Saint Evodius. Widow. When she refused an offer of marriage by Prefect Leucatius during the persecutions of Diocletian, he denounced her as a Christian, had her arrested, beaten and executed. Martyr.
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Orthodox Church in America
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- Roman Martyrology
- “Saint Theodota of Bithynia“. Saints.SQPN.com. 6 August 2013. Web. 17 April 2014. <>