- Chef d’Arcisse
Monk at Lérins Abbey. Ordained by Saint Caesarius of Arles. In Dauphiné he attracted a group of spiritual students, and founded a monastery for them near Vienne, France. Lived his last 12 years as a hermit, walled up in a cell at the church of Saint Lawrence in Vienne. Miracle worker. Blessed Ado of Vienne wrote a biography of him.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Dictionary of Saints, by John Delaney
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Theuderius“. Saints.SQPN.com. 27 October 2013. Web. 20 August 2014. <>