Blessed Luigi Beltrame Quattrocchi
- 25 November
- Son of Carlo and Francesca Quattrocchi.
Married to Blessed Maria Corsini.
Father of four, three of whom entered religious life.
During World War II, their home became a shelter for refugees.
Deputy attorney-general of Italy.
His beatification miracle involved healing a young man with a severe circulatory disorder; he is now 35 years old, and a neurosurgeon in Milan, Italy.
- 12 January 1880 at Catania, Italy
- 9 November 1951 of a heart attack
- 21 October 2001 by Pope John Paul II
- Additional Information
Alfa Omega [español]
Diocese of Milan [italiano]
Servicio Católico [español]
español | français | deutsch | italiano | português
- [They] made their family an authentic domestic Church, open to life, prayer, witness of the Gospel, the social apostolate, solidarity with the poor, and friendship.
- Cardinal José Saraiva Martins, prefect of the Congregation of the Causes of Saints